Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Four Star Review!


Yikes, we had another iTunes review waiting in the wings and we completely forgot to mention it on the last episode, even though it came out about ten days before the show! Also, it seems the "see all reviews" button in iTunes isn't working, not just on our own podcast, but any of the ones I clicked. To make up for this grievous error, and since I (Little Gyro) went on and on, ad nauseum, about getting some reviews, we'll post it here. Thanks again Eiredrake!
"Listening to the podcast has gotten me interested in a game that slipped throught the cracks. Now I just need to find a group to play it with. The GM presents a very rich universe populated by interesting characters which the pcs then try to intimidate or kill often leading to amusing banter about who shot who and why people were naked on fire or defying gravity. This cast was definately brings a smile to my face and makes me want to roll some dice." -Eiredrake

No comments:

Post a Comment