Thursday, May 24, 2012

Minions of a Different Master


While out to dinner this week my nine year old drew up her own version of the minions. It was completely unprompted and I found it to be very cool, so much so I thought I would share it with you.

A year or two ago she had originally thought up of the Minions of the Mummy Master, but it's been dormant until her brain dredged it up again seemingly out of nowhere. If I can find her initial drawing I'll try to post it, gone is the tentacled and cloaked figure we usually bow to, instead is, well, a mummy. There's a cool thing going on with the eyes too. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! She's got talent and a great imagination too which helps a lot. Having seen the original concept drawing I can vouch for its awesomeness. It'll be cool if you can find it and post it for all to see.

    ReplyDelete