There's a lot of that going on, running low on an ammo, being chased by undead hordes, trying to survive. Pretty much everything that's been going on with the Minions podcast; just trying to survive.
Duck Sauce runs the server that hosts the episodes out of his home, but it crashed, then he fixed most of it but other stuff didn't get fixed. Then his upstairs bathroom exploded into the kitchen below. He's also a family man, so life doesn't pause so he can fix podcast issues.
He tried to clue Gyro in on the technical side of things, why he picked Gyro I will never know since both Americano and Mystery Meat work in the computer-go industry and neither are more than a foot from the latest technology at any given time. T-Bone isn't in the industry but he does tech-stuff on the side as a hobby, so he would've been a better choice as well. Gyro surfs the web and checks email, and up until recently, plays World of Warcraft, that's the extent of his tech-fu.
What we need to do is just sit back, take a moment, sip some Bourbon, inventory, and start anew. As with most things in life, with the new year weeks away, that may be the jumping on point. Here's our action-item list:
- Gyro and Duck Sauce need to be in the same room with their computers
- Gyro needs to take notes on what steps to do to get an episode air-ready
- Duck Sauce needs to do whatever it is to get the podcast server limping along
- Episodes that need to be published need to be...published
- We need to figure out where we left off
- Get season four intro theme song from Spacejacker
- Start recording again, week night sessions, Around the Horn, whatevs