Sunday, October 31, 2010

31 Days of the Walking Dead - Day 31

On day thirty-one I dedicate this one to all the survivors of the Zompocalypse.

Congratulations!

Enjoy it while it lasts for you are truly

Enjoy the show tonight at 10/9c on AMC. I hope everyone enjoyed this past thirty-one days as much as I have. There were many many zombie games and miniatures that did not make the cut and I appreciate that nobody called me out on that fact! If I had the time I would have loved to have been able to cover them all but hey, I'm only human; Right?

Oh right, I didn't make it...
(FYI I'm the one in the red hoodie)

...and with that I leave you with these upcoming zombie survivor figs that should be coming soon from Reaper Miniatures...






...and don't forget. That noise you heard? It's just the blood and guts garbled moan of a Zed creeping about in the shadows with his choice of which brain flavor he'd prefer next on his undead mind... Oh. Too late, he got you too...

No comments:

Post a Comment