Saturday, October 16, 2010

31 Days of the Walking Dead - Day 16



On day sixteen I was totally blown away when I came across these fiendish

The images I have displayed are just a couple of the packs Studio Miniatures has available. They even have the zombified cast of Scrubs! The icing on the cake for me is the Zed still stuck in the body bag. HAH! There is so much detail in these guys that it is so hard for me to pick my favorite. How about the zombie going commando under his bath robe? The hand-walking torso? Santa, Rudolph and his elves?? I mean come on. There are some choice figs in this line-up and their survivors aren't bad either. I love the zany modern take of the grouping Dorothy and the Gang. There is no place like home indeed!

3 comments:

  1. What scale are these fine zed heads ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They seem a bit pricey, but they're solidly 28mm. My favorite not shown above is the guy in the chicken suit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll notice (maybe not) that one of the sets is the Scrubs TV show cast. ;)

    Algol

    ReplyDelete