Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Episode 18: Gamestorm



Episode 18: Gamestorm
http://www.cowell.org/~andy/motmm/64k-podcast.rss

Hosts: Bagel

Show Notes:
After some technical delays, we are proud to present a "very special episode" of MotMM! Our very first Meandering Minion, Eli from I See Lead People gives us the inside scoop on this gaming convention up yonder in Vancouver. Hopefully Eli, who will from now on be known as "Bagel", is just the first in what will be a long line of...well, whatever it is that you call the minions of minions. So enjoy the show, I know we did, and marvel in our cunning plan to inflate our episode count; just have other people do the show for us!


3 comments:

  1. I have had trouble downloading the last two podcasts off iTunes, is this because of you maxing out bamdwidth with your host?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to re-uplift the condenser coils, and then insert a new logic element. Then we should be good to go!

    Err, I'm not really the tech guy, but you're close I think. #17 was a real test of endurance, so I think we're in the process of changing our source RSS feed? See that sounds just as foreign as the first thing I wrote!

    Bear with us, we are aware of the problem and moving to alleviate it. Rock on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, just wanted to check it wasn't my end. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete